What does the ACTIV:ACT agaInst Violence! project do?
The ACTIV Project will bring positive changes to the reality of gender-based violence in the school environment in terms of attitudes and behaviour of children and strategies for preventing and combating violence by teachers.
Who we are?
We are three representations of Terre des hommes organisation in Romania, Moldova and Ukraine which have joined their efforts to implement a project addressing the phenomenon of gender-based violence among and against children in school.
What is violence
gender in the school environment? Dictionary!
Gender violence it is a manifestation of unequal power relations between men and women which leads to domination over and discrimination against women by men and to the prevention of the advancement of women
The code of conduct of Terre des hommes
- We respect the values of Tdh • We respect our institutional framework
- We act honestly and ethically • We are responsible to the staff
- We work to protect children • We use the IT equipment responsibly
- We condemn all forms of sexual abuse • We carry out our activities diligently
- We respect the principle of non-discrimination • We respect the environment
- We respect the dignity of those we work with. • We work with trustworthy partners